Even though I almost always have my nails painted, I haven’t gone to the nail salon in years. Between moving to a new town, having a baby and having nail products I needed to test for work, I did my own manis a few times and then, it just became a habit. Suddenly, it’s literally been more than five years since I’ve gotten my nails done!
So here are some of the products that make it easy for me to keep me nails painted!
1. CND SolarSpeed Spray | 2. Floss Gloss Wavepool | 3. Londontown Restorative Nail Cream | 4. Smith & Cult Beat Street | 5. Deborah Lippmann Genie in a Bottle Base Coat | 6. essie Gel.Setter Top Coat | 7. Tweexy Nail Polish Holder | 8. Floss Gloss Pony
1. If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times: This stuff is a miracle! It sets your mani–hard–in minutes.
2. Dying for this shade for summer.
3. I try to give my nails a rest between manis, but with my TV schedule, that doesn’t always happen. To help combat damage, I massage t his into my nails and cuticles every night they’re bare.
4. Again, yes, please for summer!
5. Love this as a base coat–and when I’m in a rush–it makes my nails look gorg!
6. This is the best top coat on the market! It gives that gel look and helps manis last a LONG time!]
7. Meet Tweexy. A fabulous little invention that makes it easy to paint your nails anywhere–no spills! No hard surface needed.
8. I get more compliments on this neon coral than any other polish color I’ve used.
Peace, Love and DIY Manis,